Contract & Toll Manufacturing
3V Sigma USA offers extensive Contract & Toll Manufacturing services. Our vast knowledge of chemistry, processes and chemical manufacturing paired with versatility and responsiveness make 3V Sigma USA a reliable partner. From initial concept to full industrial production, we have a dedicated team of chemists and engineers that follow each step and work closely with customers to assure a cost-effective production of high-quality chemicals. We are set up to handle both liquid and powder blends and are capable of performing several organic and polymerization reactions. We also give customers extensive analytical support to ensure high-quality standards are constantly met.
As your dedicated Chemical toll manufacturer, we provide the equipment, expertise, and labor to produce chemicals according to your direct specifications. Let our team handle the heavy lifting so you can focus on your core business, research and development.
Chemical reactions we conduct:
Free radical polymerizations in mass, direct emulsion or reverse emulsion | Esterifications | Trans Esterifications | Acylations | Amidations | Trans Amidations | Nitrations | Oxidations | Reductions | Sulfonations | Alkylations
Our equipment and production capability:
- Reactors (stainless steel and glass lined) from 500 gals to 10,000 gals.
- Distillation columns
- Max operating pressure 2.5 bars
- Max operating vacuum max 10 mmHg residual
- Max operating temperature 250ºC (482ºF)
- Lowest operating temperature -20ºC (-4ºF)
- Bulk storage capability for both solid and liquid raw materials as well as finished products
- Wastewater treatment plant
Our lab and analytical capability:
- Classic wet chemistry (pH, dry content, volatile, ashes, titrations)
- FTIR ATR
- PSD (Particles Size Distribution)
- Karl Fischer
- UV Vis Spectrophotometers
- HPLC (Liquid Chromatography)
- GC (Gas Chromatography)
- HS GC (Head Space Gas Chromatography)
- Odor analysis (qualitative and quantitative) with HS GC MS
- AA (Atomic Absorption)
Please fill out this quick form or send an email to email@example.com so a representative can follow up with you as soon as possible. You can also reach our customer support center at (866) 599-7896. We look forward to assisting you!